Naturno in South Tyrol
History, culture and much more during your holidays in Vinschgau Valley
Would you love to spend your next holidays in Naturno in South Tyrol? Find out more about the surrounding area of Naturno and the thermal baths in Merano, South Tyrol.
Naturno in South Tyrol is blessed with 315 days of sunshine every year - perfect conditions for diverse, relaxing holidays at your design Hotel Lindenhof.
History, art and culture in Naturno in South Tyrol
A stay in Naturno is an extraordinary holiday highlight for all lovers of art. The picturesque town counts among the oldest settlements of the charming Vinschgau Valley. Your Hotel Lindenhof is the perfect starting point for exciting day trips to Naturno in South Tyrol and its surroundings.
A selection of day trip recommendations nearby Naturno in South Tyrol:
- The early medieval church of St. Prokulus in Naturno with its fantastic frescoes
- Numerous Romanesque and Gothic churches in the Vinschgau Valley
- Marienberg Monastery and Müstair Convent in neighbouring Graubünden
- Ötzi-Village in the Schnalstal Valley near Naturno in South Tyrol
- Juval Castle with the extraordinary Tibetan collection belonging to Reinhold Messner
- Churburg Castle with its impressive collection of medieval arms
- Glurns: a medieval fairytale town
- Merano: a charming spa resort with many attractions
Cultural highlights are not only to be experienced in Naturns and its surroundings: your hosts, the Nischler family, are proud to present a diverse programme at our spa hotel in South Tyrol: enjoy art and culture at Hotel Lindenhof in Naturno.
Wellness and spa at Hotel Lindenhof and the thermal baths in Merano
Enter an oasis of relaxation and wellbeing at our four star superior Hotel Lindenhof and the thermal baths in Merano. Merano continues a long cultural tradition as an exclusive spa resort with its new thermal baths with their exquisite purist design. More than 25 pools ensure an extraordinary holiday highlight. Further attractions: saunas, spa treatments, sports facilities, sun bathing areas and therapeutic treatments. Find out more at www.thermemeran.it.