Excursion tips for South Tyrol
History, art and culture in Naturns
The Resort Lindenhof in Naturns offers the best conditions for interesting excursions into the surrounding area of Naturns in South Tyrol.
interesting excursions around Naturns in South Tyrol:
- St. Prokulus Church in Naturns with unique frescos
- Numerous Romanesque and Gothic churches in the Vinschgau District
- Marienberg Abbey and Müstair Abbey in neighbouring Grisons
- Ötzi Village in the Schnalstal Valley near Naturns
- Juval Castle Reinhold Messner’s Tibetan collection – well worth seeing
- Thermal Spa Merano: Saunas, wellness treatments, therapies and 25 pools for your spa holidays.
- Churburg Castle with impressive collection of arms
- Glurns: medieval small town – like a fairy tale
- Merano: enchanting spa town with numerous art treasures
- Trauttmansdorff Castle: fascinating floral splendour in the botanical garden and historic treasures at the Touriseum
- Railway World: model trains and South Tyrol’s wonderful landscape in miniature
EXCLUSIVE DOLCEVITA EXCURSIONS IN SOUTH TYROL
Further information about the Sights and tips for excursions in the Vinschgau District are available at the reception of the Dolce Vita Hotel Lindenhof.