Getting to South Tyrol
Location of the Lindenhof Resort in Naturns
The DolceVita Hotel Lindenhof is located at the Sonnenhang of the market town Naturns in South Tyrol. Discover the wonderful Vinschgau District, the Merano Region and South Tyrol‘s most beautiful Sights during your stay at the Hotel Lindenhof.
Getting to the hotel Lindenhof in Naturns South Tyrol
Well maintained motorways and dual carriageways ensure that you arrive fast and safely at your destination, the Hotel Lindenhof in Naturns, any time of the year.
ARRIVING IN NATURNS IN SOUTH TYROL BY CAR
- ARRIVAL IN SOUTH TYROL BY CAR, COMING FROM NORTHERN/EASTERN DIRECTION
- If you come from the north, use the motorway via Munich, A8, to Rosenheim. Change onto the A93 in direction Innsbruck, and then take the A13 across the Brenner in direction Bolzano. Leave the motorway at the exit Bolzano - South. Take the dual carriageway MEBO in direction Merano and drive right through to the Forst Brewery. From there you get onto the Vinschger Staatsstraße. After around 12 kilometres is a roundabout which leads into Naturns. Please take the exit 'Naturns OST-Zentrum' on the right before the tunnel.
- Distance from Munich 320 kilometres, driving time around 3 hours and 20 minutes.
- ARRIVAL IN SOUTH TYROL BY CAR, COMING FROM THE EAST OR NORTH OF VIENNA
- If you arrive from Vienna or from countries east or north of Vienna, take the A1 motorway to Salzburg. Then continue on the A8 to Rosenheim. Then as described above.
- ARRIVAL IN SOUTH TYROL BY CAR, COMING FROM WESTERN DIRECTION
- If you start your journey to South Tyrol from the west, for example from Zurich, then take the route via Landquart in direction Davos and continue through the Veraina Tunnel and across the Fuorn Pass in direction Glurns. More scenic but longer is the route via Feldkirch to Landeck and across the Reschen Pass. Follow the road in direction Merano take the exit 'Naturns West' to the right before the tunnel.
- ARRIVING IN SOUTH TYROL BY CAR, COMING FROM SOUTHERN DIRECTION
- Leaving Verona, take the A22 via Trento to Merano. Change onto the SS38 which leads directly to Naturns.
- Distance from Verona around 190 kilometres, driving time approx. 2 hours.
ARRIVAL BY TRAIN
Your accommodation in South Tyrol is only 700 metres away from the train station in Naturns. We are delighted to pick you up with our hotel-own shuttle service.
ARRIVAL IN SOUTH TYROL BY PLANE
Arriving at Bolzano airport, Naturns is only 43 kilometres away. The shuttle service to the Hotel Lindenhof takes you to your holiday destination in just 40minutes.
ARRIVE IN COMFORT WITH THE SHUTTLE SERVICE OF THE LINDENHOF resort IN NATURNS
Arriving at the Naturns train station or the Bolzano airport, our hotel-own shuttle service takes you quickly and safely to the Four Star Superior Hotels Lindenhof – your holiday accommodation in South Tyrol.