Well informed about Dolce Vita Hotels in South Tyrol
All things worth knowing: at a glance
Before your holidays begin find out what to expect and read up on the things that are good to know when coming to South Tyrol in northern Italy. Below you will find all the important information about staying at the Dolce Vita Hotels in South Tyrol.
Of course a member of staff will gladly offer their advice for planning your holidays in South Tyrol. If you do need additional information please do contact the team at Hotel Lindenhof on this phone number: +39 0473 666242. Alternatively, you can send an email.
Things worth knowing about staying at the Hotel in South Tyrol
- Check in/Check Out
- You can check in to your room on your date of arrival from 3.00 pm. On the date of your departure we kindly ask you to leave your room by 11.00 am.
- Bank Details
- Hotel Lindenhof
Raiffeisenkasse Naturns, Sort Code: 08157 58630
Account Number: 000300234192
IBAN: IT 46L 08157 58630 000300234192
BIC (SWIFT CODE): RZSBIT21022
- Benefits of paying in cash
- If you intend to settle your hotel bill in cash please inform the hotel when you arrive and your thank you will be a beauty voucher worth Euro 20,- per room, if you stay 7 nights or longer it will be EUR 40,-!
- ¾ Gourmet Half Board
- Extensive breakfast buffet from 7.30 am till 11.00 am
Afternoon buffet from 1.00 pm till 5.00 pm with pasta dishes, soups, salad buffet and cold day dishes, cakes and coffees, teas, fruit juices, water and fruit.
Five to eight course dinner menu with salad buffet from 7.00 pm
- On request, dogs are welcome at Hotel Lindenhof at a surcharge of Euro 25,- per day without food. Dogs are not allowed in the dining rooms, the gardens or the wet areas of Hotel Lindenhof.
- For babies and toddlers cot beds, baby chairs, baby phones and bottle warmers are available free of charge. Please order your baby package when you book your room.
- Credit cards
- At Hotel Lindenhof you can pay with most major credit cards, the exceptions being American express and Diners Club. If you want to pay with your switch card/ Maestro card please check your daily travel withdrawal limit.
- Late Arrival – Arrival after 6pm
- Should you intend to arrive after 6.00 pm we ask you to kindly phone ahead.
- All prices are understood to be per person and including the ¾ Gourmet half board. In addition a garage parking space or a roofed parking space are included. The prices are also inclusive of all deductions and taxes, as well as participation in the leisure and fitness program. When a new price list is released the old prices are no longer applicable.
> Rates 2019
- Please note that your rooms, the dining room, the restaurant and the bar at Hotel Lindenhof are non-smoking areas.
- Travel cancellation insurance
- This insurance must be booked at the same time as your room and will be charged on the day of your departure. For adults the price per booked day of your holiday is Euro 5,-. For children up to 16 yerars of age the price is Euro 2,50. In the case of cancellation due to accident, illness or death of the insured, the children, the parents and grandparents of the insured are covered. It is obligatory that guests provide written confirmation of insurance.
> To the Travel cancellation insurance
- Arriving by train or plane? We will gladly call a taxi for your. A free shuttle service is offered from the Naturno train station at any time.
- Cancellation of your holiday is free of charge up to 3 weeks prior to your booked arrival, afterwards 80% of your booking will be charged. In case of cancellation on the day prior to arrival we charge 100% of your booking. Your free cancellation protection is the Lindenhof-travel cancellation insurance.
- Rooms with breakfast only
- When booking a room with breakfast only there is a price reduction of Euro 15,-.
- Room facilities
- Every room at Hotel Lindenhof is equipped with a balcony, bath or shower, safe, TV, radio, telephone and internet connection and air conditioning.
- Included services
- The included services, the gourmet half board and the DolceVita advantages are included in the room prices.
This is how much a holiday in South Tyrol costs: find an overview of the prices at the design hotel Lindenhof on the room price list.
- 3/4 Gourmet Half Board
- The poplular ¾ Gourmet half board starts with dinner on your date of arrival and ends with breakfast on the date of your departure.
- Lindenhof in South Tyrol: Budget Tip
- If you are looking for a cheap holiday in South Tyrol and the prices at the design hotel Lindenhof are not suitable for your budget, there is a fine small hotel nearby: www.stefanshof.com
- Lindenhof - Opening times
- The hotel Lindenhof in Naturns near Meran is open from 23rd february until 05th december 2019 and 26th december until 6th january 2020.
Informed and ready to go: Holidays at the Hotels in South Tyrol:
Now you have found all the information you needed about the Hotels in South Tyrol – it’s time to book your holidays in beautiful northern Italy: send a non-binding online enquiry to the team at Hotel Lindenhof and look forward to an attractive holiday offer in return.