Sweet life in top-quality
The Mediterranean attitude to life in the south of South Tyrol
A stay at the 5 Dolce Vita Hotels in South Tyrol is surprisingly different – carefree, relaxed, yet luxurious. Far away from everyday life, closer to the light-hearted, sweet life. You enjoy Felicità5, the happiness of using the services of all 5 hotels at the same time. Enjoy hotel hopping at its best – food, wine, wellness, outdoor activities, culture.
Enjoy taking life easy and finally experiencing it to the full. "La dolce vita", the Mediterranean attitude to life in the south, starts right here; here where holidays mean a promise of happiness fulfilled.
A real treat
Enjoy 5 hotels but only book 1 hotel
Benefits à la Dolce Vita
FELICITÀ5 = the happiness of using the five Dolce Vita Hotels at the same time. Because as a Dolce Vita guest, you can take advantage of the facilities offered by all 5 Dolce Vita Hotels. Hotel hopping at its finest.
- Wellness & Spa Around
The figures for the largest spa facility in South Tyrol are impressive, but it’s the feeling that trumps everything. A total of 5 new sky spas, 36 indoor and outdoor pools, 28 relaxation rooms, 31 saunas and 2 sauna infusions per day and hotel await.
- Dine & Wine Around
Feel the taste of the south on your tongue. Gently swirl the lightness of being in a wine glass. And make your selection from the wide range on offer. Book one of the Dolce Vita Hotels and enjoy 6 gourmet restaurants at no extra cost.
- Fitness & Active Around
Sport on the south side of the Alps à la Dolce Vita. Dolce Vita guests can enjoy the outdoor activities of all Dolce Vita Hotels five times over. Because if you book 1 hotel, you can enjoy a total of 5 gyms, 5 fitness coaches, 10 guided bike tours or hikes and 60 hours of a supervised activity programme.
- Culture Around
Dolce Vita guests enjoy the wide range of cultural programmes at all five Dolce Vita Hotels completely free of charge. VIP shopping benefits in Merano, Lana, Naturno and Laces included.
- Music Around
Music Around means that five days a week you can be there live when soloists and bands perform their musical skills – traditional, classical and modern – in the 5 Dolce Vita Hotels. Viva la musica!
Active focus weeks in spring and summer. Guests of all age groups are on the move.
The Lindenhof Resort belongs to families. We are looking forward to lively days :)
Focus weeks especially for those who are looking for some peace, quiet and delight.
The Hotel Lindenhof belongs only to grown-ups.
Dolce Vita Porsche
How do you bring the feeling of dolce vita to the road? Preferably in the form of a Porsche Cabrio Boxster 718. As a guest at one of the 5 Dolce Vita Hotels, sunshine yellow Porsche convertibles are at your disposal for excursions of a very special kind.
Wedding at the Dolce Vita Hotel Lindenhof
Getting married in a dreamlike setting without having to bother about anything? The Dolce Vita wedding package makes it possible. Simply book your package in addition to your stay at the Hotel Lindenhof. We take care of everything, from the organisation of the registry office wedding ceremony to the cake. In this way, you can enjoy the most beautiful day of your life to the fullest and spend a romantic holiday at the same time.
5 Dolce Vita Hotels for every taste
The love of quality, enjoyment and joie de vivre unites the five Dolce Vita Hotels and forms a common thread that runs through every area. Wellness for deep relaxation, sport and fitness at your own pace, romantic hours for two or boisterous family adventures. The Dolce Vita Hotels, all of which are located in the Val Venosta and Merano & environs within a radius of only 30 km, are guaranteed to have something for everyone.
- Dolce Vita Hotel Jagdhof ****S in Laces/Latsch
Our Sport & Spa Hotel in Laces, about 8 km from our hotel, is the smallest of the Dolce Vita Hotels and has the largest activity programme for hikers and mountain bikers.
- Dolce Vita Alpiana Resort ****S near Lana
Sustainable holidays at the Green luxury, Gourmet & Spa Resort above Lana near Merano, surrounded by the beautiful South Tyrolean mountain scenery.
- Luxury Dolce Vita Resort Preidlhof ***** in Naturno/Naturns
The adults only hotel in South Tyrol, just a stone’s throw from our hotel, offers the promise of a romantic holiday in perfect togetherness at a 5-star level.
- Feldhof Dolce Vita Resort ****S in Naturno/Naturns
The hotel in South Tyrol for a thoroughly relaxing family holiday! The Feldhof is only a stone’s throw away from our hotel.
- Lindenhof Pure Luxury & Spa DolceVita Resort ***** in Naturno/Naturns
Enjoy our wide range of offers of active and relaxing holiday packages for your break at the DolceVita Resort in Naturno.
Lindenhof Pure Luxury & Spa DolceVita Resort
Full enjoyment in the DolceVita world
Wellness holiday in the Lindenhof Resort in South Tyrol
Guests at the DolceVita Hotel Lindenhof in Naturns enjoy all DolceVita advantages: 'DolceVita Around' entitles you to use all restaurants, wellness areas, pool landscapes and leisure facilities of all five Dolce Vita Hotels – without any additional charges.
Bewusst ressourcenschonend in die zukunft
#dvlocal = regional & valuable
Our region & our nature are our capital - quality from South Tyrol!
Sustainability is very important to the DolceVita Hotels. Responsible use of resources and our land is an essential part of DolceVita's corporate governance strategy. At DolceVita Hotels, we see it as our duty to be more sustainable and to communicate the documentation about this #greenthinking to the outside world.
The goal is clear: conscious use of nature and the environment to create a framework for the sustainability of the future in South Tyrol! Here are the key points that the DolceVita Hotels in Meran and Vinschgau implement to achieve this goal.
- #dvlocal – food from South Tyrol
- Energy & construction
OUR SUSTAINABILITY – OUR #GREENTHINKING
Charging stations instead of gas stations - so far as it is not yet. But the DolceVita hotels offer many advantages in terms of electric mobility:
- E-Smart Convertible in every DolceVita Hotel!
- Electric charging stations in every DolceVita hotel for hotel guests
- Map with all charging stations in the surrounding area and South Tyrol for your trip by electric car
- Charge card exclusively for our DolceVita guests for loading at the charging stations throughout South Tyrol (Alperia)
Our region, its people and products are very important to us. That's why DolceVita Hotels decided on a great path: we support local producers and farmers in the immediate vicinity! We specifically select partners and suppliers who have taken a consistent path: regionality and sustainability!
Our partners: valuable - regional - sustainable! 12 producers, farmers, agriculturer etc. are on our side for the next years!
Natural foods that are cultivated with authentic South Tyrolean "heart's blood" and in which you "taste" purity:
#dvlocal – you will consistently find this label in your DolceVita Hotel:
- On the menu card in the evening, when food from our producers are used
- In the weekly program, in the day or evening post we introduce our producers. Many of them have their own farm shop, where you can buy the valuable foods!
- In the sauna, wellness and beauty area of the DolceVita Hotels - for example in our bio-certified BERG cosmetics line
In all DolceVita hotels you can see sustainable building in many details. Optimizing and increasing the economic potential of buildings and ecological and sustainable energy production are just a few important aspects.
Here are the key points:
- Use of photovoltaic energy for the hotel
- Use of pellet plants to generate energy for the hotel
- Connection to the ecological district heating plants of South Tyrol
- Cogeneration units
- Construction with local raw materials
- Energy-conscious renovation with thermal insulation - K-value window and cascade heating
Now we kids are saving the world! ... and the Dolce Vita Hotels support Plant-for-the-Planet by planting trees!
Every day, consciously or unconsciously, everyone leaves his or her own personal carbon footprint. Together with Plant-for-the-Planet the Dolce Vita Hotels plant trees to bind CO2 emissions. One of the most effective and easiest methods for a better future.
Help us! 1 € = 1 tree
Planting trees together and doing good!
With the help of our guests, friends and staff, we have set ourselves a goal: in three years (2020, 2021, 2022) we will plant 5,000 trees and contribute to environmental protection by reforesting the forests!
Consciously, as well as unconsciously, we leave our personal CO2 footprint every day. Electricity, heating, consumer behaviour, eating habits or transport contribute to this. Especially when travelling, CO2 emissions are generated. Dolce Vita Hotels are aware of the effects of travel and have therefore decided to cooperate with Plant-for-the-Planet. We help the organisation plant trees and also support the training of new ambassadors for climate justice by other children.
Keep your own ecological footprint as small as possible and counteract this by planting trees. For only 1 €, 1 tree gets the chance to bind CO2 emissions.
The Plant-for-the-Planet children and youth initiative was launched in January 2007. At the end of his school presentation about the current climate crisis, nine-year-old Felix Finkbeiner announced his vision to his classmates: “Let’s plant one million trees in every country on earth!” The current goal of the children and youth initiative is to plant a trillion trees worldwide.
Trees are the cheapest and most effective means of binding CO2, allowing us more time to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to zero and mitigate the climate crisis.
A further goal is to empower a million children worldwide to take actions against the climate crisis and to encourage other children to take on social responsibility for shaping their better future. This is achieved through one-day workshops (Academies) in which children learn many important details about the climate crisis and global justice. In a peer-to-peer structure, the participants learn – from children who are already involved in the project – what children can do to develop their own projects and how to give speeches and organize planting parties.
It has been proven that there are 3000 billion trees worldwide. Another 1000 billion trees find their place on earth without competing with agriculture or settlements. These trees can bind a quarter of the annual man-made CO2 emissions. A very simple thought. We would like to do our small part to save our climate future! You too?
On the Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico, Plant-for-the-Planet plants a new tree every 15 seconds. This project demonstrates just how easy it is to make planting trees so effective on a large scale. The initiative uses its own products (i.e. Plant-for-the-Planet App for iOS and Android ) and campaigns (such as "Stop talking. Start planting.”) in order to independently plant trees and motivate others to get involved in planting.
"DolceVita around" XXL relaxing holiday in South Tyrol
The 'DolceVita Around' offer of the five South Tyrolean DolceVita Hotels, which are situated within a radius of 30 kilometres, brings variety to your holiday. Book your holiday at the DolceVita Hotel Lindenhof in Naturns near Meran and enjoy an variety of offerd from all 5 DolceVita Hotels.
Select from the wellness and beauty offer of the DolceVita Hotels: indoor and outdoor pools, various wellness and beauty facilities, Saunas, comfort and resting loungers, fitness areas, gardens and wellness specialists guarantee you perfect holidays.
- 24 pools
- 1.847 m² water surface
- 8.840 m² spa and beauty facilities
- 31 saunas of these are 4 sky saunas with panoramic views and themed infusions and XXL whirlpools
- 744 cuddy relaxation loungers
- 12.825 m² garden area
- 33 spa specialists
- 1 medical center
Select from the fitness offer of the DolceVita Hotels: guided hiking tours – including hiking equipment - per week, South Tyrol's most beautiful golf courses, fitness rooms with professional fitness trainer, individual exercise program and nutrition advice.
- Up to 5 guided alpine hikes per week
- Fitness rooms with the newest cardio and weight machines
- Supervised fitness up to 40 hours a week with nordic walking, yoga, pilates, jogging and golf
- Professional advice: nutrition, fitness, bio-electric impedance analysis
- at least 15 guided MTB tours per week
- 2 to 5 guided road bike tours per week
Select from the gourmet offer of the Dolce Vita Hotels: Sumptuous breakfast buffet, show kitchen, pastries and coffee as well as a varied gourmet a la cart menu with salad buffet, dessert and cheese selection in the evening.
- Culinary highlights, kitchen parties, show kitchen and tempting creations
- DolceVita kitchens on haute cuisine level
- 5 wine cellars with tastings and degustations
- Gluten and lactose-free dishes and vegetarian cuisine for the health-conscious
Lively live music at the DolceVita Hotel Lindenhof and the other DolceVita partner hotels provides plenty of entertainment.
- Lindenhof - Friday
- Jagdhof - Tuesday
- Feldhof - Thursday
- Preidlhof - Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday
- Alpiana - Monday and Friday
Discover the culture around the Dolce Vita Hotels. Castles, fortresses, churches and nature parks invite to cultural excursions.
- Juval Castle: The domicile and museum of the mountaineering legend Reinhold Messner
- Churburg: Marvel at Europe's largest private armoury
- Ice museum: Renhold Messner's museum in Sulden am Ortler
- St. Prokulus Church in Naturns: Visit the oldest frescoes in the German-speaking area
- Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle near Meran (Italy's most beautiful garden 2005)
- Ötzi Museum in Bolzano and the Archeoparc in Val Senales: Everyday life in Ötzi's time
- Laaser Marble: the white gold is also used for the preparation of DolceVita BERG cosmetic products
The Hotel Lindenhof offers restful sleep. Choose from 15 different pillows and special spa pads. For a wonderful relaxation, the better-sleep-basket provides the tea menu with selected regional teas.
- With reading material, travel diary, relaxation music, fine fragrances, sleep mask and dreamcatcher
- With teas from organic certified cultivation: enjoy tea specialities from the Vinschgau District
Wellness mattress toppers
- For wellbeing and relaxing sleep with peat, willow bark, wool/Swiss pine, yak hair/musk filling
Pillow menu XXL - Pillows à la carte
- Swiss pine pillow: Swiss pine wood shavings, millet seeds and St. John's wort will help you relax in case of any tenstions.
- Relaxation pillow: Sheep's wool, stinging nettle, lavender, hops, rose petals and herbs will help with sleep disturbances and are especially soothing and relaxing.
- Love pillow: Horse hair, stinging nettle seeds, fennel, rose petals and musk petals - an aphrodisiac herbal mix!
- Mediterranean pillow: Kapok, lavender, rosemary, thyme, lemongrass and orange petals
- Spelt-neck-crescent pillow: Spelt is especially useful in the case of tension in the musculature of your head, neck and shoulders. It increases blood circulation and soothes cramps and rheumatic tensions.
- Spelt-neck-roll pillow: Spelt allows your skin to breathe; a soothing, relaxing delight.
- Cherry seed pillow: Cherry seeds are effective against cramps, colics, pain or simple cold feet.
- Energy pillow: Spelt, millet peel, buckwheat peel, oat straws, horsetail, peppermint
- Buckwheat-vein pillow: Buckwheat improves blood circulation.
- Relaxation pillow: Melissa, hop cones, lavender, valerian for deep relaxation
- Herbal sleeping pillow: Spelt, melissa, hop, lavender and St John's wort - The perfect herbal mix for sleepy heads.
- Grapeseed pillow: The natural warmth of grape seeds is beneficial in the case of circulatory disturbances, tensions and rheumatic afflictions.
- Beewax propolis pillow: Propolis is one of the strongest natural antibiotics. Propolis has antibacterial, antiviral and antimycotic properties. Beewax strengthens the metabolism.
- Mountain herb pillow: Arnica, St John's wort, chamomile, marigold and hayflower
- Best pillow: The stable and organic shape of the pillow will sooth tensions in the neck and back, and have a beneficial effect in the case of problems with the invertebral discs, lumbago, migraine and snoring.
The as organic certified care product line BERG Cosmetics is only available at the Dolce Vita Hotels. BERG Cosmetics products contain no preservatives and are made from natural olive oil, bees wax and organically grown or in the wild collected native herbs. The ingredients of alpine rose and edelweiss, mountain spring water and South Tyrolean marble promote relaxation and beauty.
Enjoy valuable time together with your loved one: newly in love or a long time together – lovers are well looked after at the Hotel Lindenhof in South Tyrol.
- Snug breakfast in your room
- DolceVita Convertible
- DolceVita Vespa
- Cuddle loungers in the well-being oasis
- Couple treatments
Convertible tours in Vinschgau - South Tyrol
in a modern ambience
Enjoy your holiday at the spa hotel Lindenhof in South Tyrol