Wohlfühlgeheimnisse aus Sri Lanka
Complete knowledge for long and healthy life
Ayurveda is the traditional art of healing and life philosophy of India with the goal to maintain health. For all treatments in our hotel, we use pure herbal oil from Sri Lanka. The tree doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha) will be determined based on your personal conditions.
The treatments are based on the following three pillars:
- Massage and therapy individually matched to you
- Physical and mental movement with yoga and meditation
Ayurveda specialist in South Tyrol
Our Ayurveda specialist Vinoth Rohan de Silva from Sri Lanka
Vinoth Rohan De Silva was born in Balapitiya in Sri Lanka. For a couple of years he studied and practised the art of Ayurveda at the AIDA Ayurveda & Holistic Institute in Bentota Sri Lanka.
Since 2019 the Hotel Lindenhof in Naturns offers a special kind of massage - Ayurveda. Together with the trained Ayurvedic therapist Vinoth Rohan de Silva, you will immerse yourself in the world of Ayurveda, discover your ayurvedic type and find out everything about the optimal nutrition for you personally.
die Kunst des
Der Ayurveda Meister
Training of Vinoth
- Institute Aida Ayurveda & Holistic in Sri Lanka - Training for Yoga and Ayurveda
- 2004: 1 year training in "Kaya Chikithsa" (Ayurveda Diagnosis) at Malewana Sri Ganissara Ayurvedic University, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
- Yoga teacher and therapist for 10 years at the Ayurvedic Center "Ayurveda Walauwa Institute" in Bentota, Sri Lanka
- Since 2009 active in South Tyrol as a yoga teacher and Ayurveda therapist.
Ayurveda treatments at the Hotel Lindenhof in Naturns
For all Ayurveda treatments pure herbal oils from Sri Lanka are used.
“Kundalini” – Ayurvedic back massage
To begin, tension is gently released from muscles in the back. Then a deep massage technique is applied to release tension from the pelvic area, spine, shoulder muscles and head. Helps with alignment. This intensive back treatment concludes with a period of relaxation on a heat pad.
ca. 50 mintes
Per person: € 72,-
“Padabhyanga” – Ayurveda foot & leg massage
This foot and leg massage is a real treat for your feet. As in Ayurvedic tradition, the treatment uses warm sesame oil to deeply relax the feet and entire body and help you feel centred.
ca. 25 minutes
Per person: € 38,-
“Therapeutic Relaxation” – Abhyanga – Ayurveda Massage
Using techniques from Indian culture, this full body oil massage (including face and head massage) with warm sesame oil promotes deep relaxation, nourishes the skin and encourages physical and mental letting go. Soothing, oriental and yet within reach!
ca. 80 minutes
Price per Unit: € 107,-
“Happiness Here and Now” – Abhyanga massage and Shirodara
In addition to the Ayurvedic full body oil massage, experience this deeply calming therapy where oil is poured on the forehead to help thoughts flow. Happiness from another world here and now. Experience total calmness and relaxation.
ca. 105 minutes
Per person: € 149,-
The three Ayurvedic types
Are you a typ of air, fire or earth?
Vata, Pitta or Kapha - According to the Ayurvedic philosophy, each person has the three forms of life energy "Doshas" in different proportions. The combination of these energy flows individually determines your body and character composition. The harmonious balance of the Doshas promotes your health as well as the endurance of your body.
Verteilung bei Geburt
The three "doshas"
Every human being has from birth an individual constitution of the three doshas, whereby one force can be predominantly and the other only minimally pronounced. The Dosha distribution can be determined with the help of accurate questioning, physical examination and observation by an Ayurvedic doctor.
However, very few people retain their original constitution. Due to psychological stress, wrong way of life and other external circumstances, this individually determined interaction can be derailed. This will make the person sick. Each ayurvedic therapy aims to restore the original constellation type of human. He then feels balanced and strong.
- stands for physical and mental flexibility
- is associated with breathing and digestion
- rather dry skin and freezes quickly
- often suffers from digestive problems
- regulates the utilization of food in the body
- can plan well
- loves it cool and has rather oily skin
- stands for stability and structure in humans
- Thick hair and tends to overweight
- good memory
Healthy and vital through proper nutrition
Ayurveda diet: Type appropriate food!
An Ayurveda diet consists of healthy, wholesome food, which aims to restore the body's balance and stimulate the body's self-healing powers. It's not about counting calories or taking in special nutrients and vitamins. According to Ayurvedic teachings, nutrition is more individually tailored to people and their needs.
At the Ayurveda diet, the heaviest meal of the day should in general be around lunchtime because around then the digestive fire, Agni, is at its strongest. The nutritional rules continue to only eat when you are really hungry and avoid snacks. When eating you should not eat until fully sated, but fill the stomach only three quarters. The Ayurveda diet is always supplemented with plenty of water and herbal tea.
- Element: wind and air
- Characteristics: small and petite; characterized by lightness, speed and changeability
- Avoid: cold, spicy, dry and bitter foods and too much raw food
- Balancing effect: warm, moist and nourishing foods
- Example: Dairy products, spices with clove, ginger and cinnamon, rice, oils, nuts and wheat
- Element: fire
- Characteristics: very active, rather aggressive and purposeful
- Avoid: tomatoes, citrus fruits, meat and alcohol
- Balancing effect: cold, sweet and bitter foods
- Example: leaf salad, bitter herbs, spices such as turmeric, coriander and cardamom, as well as a lot of raw food
- Element: earth
- Features: stamina, strength and serenity; tends to be overweight
- Avoid: breakfast and greasy, fried, sweet and salty foods
- Balancing effect: light, hot, dry, hot and bitter foods
- Example: chili, mung beans and barley
Book spa treatments
Make the most of your visit and book your
spa treatments online when booking your room
Enjoy our wide range of offers of active and relaxing holiday packages for your break at the DolceVita Resort in Naturno.