Leisurely mountain biking
Mountain bike region Naturns, Vinschgau and Merano
Naturns is situated 550 metres above sea level, exactly at the cusp of the Merano Region and the Vinschgau District. The Sport Hotel Lindenhof in Naturns is the ideal starting point for your mountain bike holidays in South Tyrol. 50 well-signposted cycling trails with overview maps which make navigation easy. There are signposts for Alpine paths, single trails as well as for downhill and uphill routes. The many side valleys provide a diverse mountain bike experience. At the height of summer, you can even cycle to the glaciers. Conquer the summits of the Merano Region during day tours with up to 2,000 altitude metres.
Mountain bike tours
Reschen pass – leisurely mountain bike tour
Leisure bikers take the Vinschger train or the bike shuttle to the Reschen Pass and return then on 80 km of easy bike routes to Naturns, Merano or Bolzano. A bike adventure for the entire family.
Mountain biking on the Nörderberg Mountain
The Nöderberg Mountain, a unique bike region in the Alps, is especially attractive in spring.
Transalp – the mountain bike pros as guests in Naturns
Transalp have also discovered the advantages of your biking region and are regular guests in Naturns.
Tour recommendations around Naturns
Joachim Nischler's most favourite mountain bike tours
- Madritsch Pass: 3,146 m with 73 km and 2,500 altitude metres, this is the highest Transalp pass in the middle of the National Park Stelvio Pass. The sight of the imposing mountain scenery of the Ortler is simply breath-taking.
- Eisjöchl Pass: 2,875 m with 90 km and 2,600 altitude metres, this is simply one of the best known and most beautiful alpine crossings. The pass leads from Naturns through the Pfossental Valley to Pfelders whilst the return is taken via Merano. Attention! Marmots and ibexes cross the path.
- Transalp Classic: Naturnser Alm Vigiljoch Pass with 40 km and 1,500 altitude metres, the beautiful 16 km ascent is rewarded after 1,500 altitude metres with an amazing panoramic view to the Nature Park Texel Mountains, the Ötztal Valley Alps, the Dolomites and the Ortler region.
- The Stelvio Pass: with its 48 serpentines, is this the highest pass open to traffic and is a must for mountain bikers and racing cyclists alike.
Great tours and recommendations
Mountain bike tours in Vinschgau - South Tyrol
In cooperation with the Ötzi Bike Academy, we have put together the most beautiful E-bike, mountain bike and racing cycle tours in the Vinschgau District for you. We provide you with great tour ideas, recommended sites for a stop as well as landmarks worth a visit around the Spa & Sport Hotel Lindenhof in Naturns near Merano. Our recommended tours are divided into E-bike, mountain bike, racing cycle and leisurely cycling tours. The tour descriptions include details about the altitude metres, the length and the level of difficulty.
In the Vinschgau Valley in South Tyrol you can choose from more than
- 51 Mountain bike tours
- 16 road bike Tours
- 29 e-bike and leisure tours
for your holiday
You are well equipped with the right cycling clothing.
Enjoy our wide range of offers of active and relaxing holiday packages for your break at the DolceVita Resort in Naturno.